- All the students under University of Computer Studies (Dawei) must wear the regulation uniform.
- Besides, they need to wear student identity card.
- The white shirt and dark teal longyi are for boys and Myanmar traditional white blouse and dark teal longyi for girls.
Discipline for Students’ Attendance
- The students who get 75 percents of the attendance can only get the opportunity to sit the exam.
- If a student doesn’t get 75 percent of attendance, the student is not totally allowed to sit the exam. And he/she is regarded as a failure.
The Credit Units for Subjects
The outcome results of the respective subjects can be evaluated by their written exam, homework, tutorials, practical, discussion, presentations and the project. These outcomes can be graded as A, B, C, D and E. University of Computer Studies (Dawei) is encouraging its students to take part actively not only in teaching learning activity but also in other activities inside or outside the campus.
Some rules to be obeyed in the Practical Rooms
- Keeping the unnecessary things on the shelf at the back of the machine room.
- Some eatables are not strictly allowed to bring to the machine room.
- The things from the machine room must be carefully used.
- It needs not to collide the electric switches.
- A chair is put for a computer and it need to be put systematically after using it.
- Rubbish and pieces of tissue are systematically put into the dustbin.
- Switching on and off of UPS and system units needs to be done systemically.
- The slippers and shoes are systematically kept on the shelves.
- It needs to obey the instructions of the teacher in the machine room.
Students must read University disciplines carefully and then sign to follow them before University enrolment. Students will be punished if they commit them. The University strictly limits smoking cigarettes, chewing betel nut, drinking alcohol and using, distribution and selling drugs.
- The students who get 75% of the attendance can only get the opportunity to sit the exam.
- If a student doesn’t get 75% of attendance, the student is not totally allowed to sit the exam and he/she is regarded as a failure.
- Students must pay fees regularly and if fee is in debt, mid-term exam and final exam are not allowed to sit.
- Students are not allowed to wear dress against Myanmar tradition and culture and students are not allowed to dye hair colour.
- The white shirt and dark teal longyi are for boys and Myanmar traditional white blouse and dark teal longyi for girls are needed to wear from Monday to Friday in the campus.
- In the morning, the door of the campus will close at 8:15 o’clock everyday.
- In the campus the students should use limited door leave and access.
- They need to wear student identity card.
- Don’t make gambling and quarrelling inside and outside in the University campus.
- Don’t abuse physically and emotionally to the female students and teacher.
- The University strictly limits smoking cigarettes, chewing betel nut and drinking alcohol.
- Don’t make using, saving, distribution and selling narcotic drugs.
- Student must be free from being punished by the criminal cases.
- Don’t put and write any document on the desks and benches of the University.
- Don’t write and draw something on the desks and benches of the University.
- Don’t destroy, steal and plunder the public and University buildings and facilities.
- Don’t take out of tables and chairs outside the classroom.
- Don’t ride motorcycle with over two people. If you drive, you must wear helmet. Any drivers need to drive according to the “road discipline”.
- Cars, motorcycles and bicycles are systematically kept at the appointed places in the campus.
- If anyone who can commit the rules and regulations of University, he or she will be punished.
- If a student is absent to sit the practical exam, he or she will not be considered in the exam result.
- Don’t disturb, tell rudely to the students and the teachers.
- Avoid to do and tell something that can decrease the dignity of the University.